About Our Boarding
We know what it’s like to have to be away from your pup for a night, a weekend, or even longer, so we offer a boarding solution that’s like a home away from home.
Our crate-free boarding allows our dogs to move, play and relax, and we’ve found that most dogs are happier when they’re allowed to move around with other dogs and interact with our round-the-clock staff rather than being in a crate. Since all dogs are different, we do have individual kennels available for those pups who prefer to sleep in a space of their own.
We offer our boarding in a safe, clean, caring environment at our 6,000 sq. ft. Peabody location, which is climate controlled for your pet’s comfort and offers both indoor and outdoor space.
Why Choose RiverDog
You probably have a lot of questions, there is a lot to consider when looking for someone to care for your furry family members, so let us answer a few of our most common queries:
- Can we tour the boarding facility?
- Yes, you can! Simply call RiverDog Bark and Breakfast during normal business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up a tour.
- How much outdoor time do the dogs get?
- Weather permitting, our pups can freely access our fenced in yard at any point throughout the day. We have play structures for goofing around on, beds for sunbathing, and kiddie pools (weather permitting) for splashing and bubble blowing. After bedtime, dogs are let out as needed at the discretion of our staff, so as to not disturb our neighbors.
- Why do you work in dog care?
- While every staff member has their own specific reasons, the common thread is that we love it. Dogs provide us with a love that we can choose to emulate or ignore, and being able to care for someone’s source of joy is an awe-some responsibility. Yes, it is a lot of fun to snuggle and play with pups all day and night, but there is more to it than that. Dogs remind us to be compassionate and to take joy in the smallest of things, to communicate our displeasure in healthy ways and to shake off and walk away when we need to. It comes down to this: cats show us how to best love ourselves, dogs show us how to love one another. That’s why I do this.
Still have a question? Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (978) 536-3364, and let us know how we can help.
Joining Us for Boarding
In order to provide the highest quality care for your dog, we require that all dogs joining us for boarding undergo an evaluation with our trained staff. Pups that have already done an evaluation with us for daycare don’t require a separate evaluation.
We offer a 10% discount when you purchase a pack of 5 nights or more. They never expire, and do not have to be used consecutively, so you can use them at your leisure!
- Evaluation: $26
- Crate-Free or Traditional Boarding: $50 per night / $45 with discount
Please Note: A holiday surcharge of $10 per night is applicable for Independence Day (6/30 through 7/7) Thanksgiving (11/21 through 11/25) and Christmas/New Years (12/22 through 1/1) and the 10% discount does apply to this rate.
To set up an evaluation or schedule boarding, please complete the following two forms (Peabody Boarding Application, Boarding Reservation Card) and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (978) 536-3364.