Our Peabody location is a dog’s dream! Our facility is over 6,000 sq. ft. and includes indoor and outdoor play areas; with lounge chairs and play structures for sunbathing and exploring.
It’s the perfect place for a pup to spend a day of daycare or have a sleepover with our crate-free boarding, which is often healthier and less stressful for dogs.
Accessibility: We are partially wheelchair friendly. Our primary entrance located, at the front of the building, is a steep flight of 20 or so steps with a railing up one side. Upon request, we can permit limited access via our back entrance which can be driven to and all doorways are on one level. Due to this entrance connecting directly to the dog play areas, any and all access this way must be approved in advance. Please call or email for more details.
134 Newbury St.
Peabody, MA 01960
To ensure that we have room for your pup, please schedule daycare and boarding in advance by giving us a call at (978) 536-3364 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that any dog not picked up by 7:30pm, without prior arrangement with management, will be boarded for the evening.
Services & Prices
For all our services, we offer a 10% discount when you purchase a pack of 5 days or more. Days never expire, so you can use them at your leisure!
- Full-day: $30 / $27 with discount
- Full-day for Two Dogs: $55 / $52 with discount
- Half-day: $22 / $20 with discount
- Half-day for Two Dogs: $40 / $38 with discount
- Crate-free boarding
- Overnight: $50 / $45 with discount
- Second Dog: $35 (not subject to surcharges or discounts)
- Holiday Overnight: $60/ $54 with discount
- A holiday surcharge of $10 per night is applicable for Independence Day (7/2/2020 through 7/6/2020) Thanksgiving (11/25/2020 through 11/29/2020) and Christmas/New Years (12/20/2020 through 1/03/2021) and the 10% discount does apply to this rate.
- Shuttle Services
- We offer shuttle services for daycare and boarding. We currently run on a tight schedule, so please confirm availability at the time of booking.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about rates, schedule, and coverage areas.
- See our Training page for more information.